NYOOTW gives a clear indication of having stepped a long way off the beaten track and got lost in the figurative jungle, so in keeping with the modern diplomats' desire to have a 'roadmap' on which to chart progress to the desired goal I think I've come up with a plan - to write a series.
International integration is something which has been running through my mind for a while now, and since I had this exchange on SchneiderHome I've felt it's an area which I could focus on more closely.
I've been looking for a particular topic to put this blog to and stop the meandering, so in my own overblown hyperbolic way I've tried to condense my ideas into a form which gives a semblance of what it is I'm trying to say: I'm going to call it 'Integrate Or Die!'
Integrate Or Die!
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (58)
- Structural flaws and the crunch
- 'Tis the season of giving - Blood!
- Some thoughts on hunting
- Cultures of Change
- Angry post about the weather
- Heroes needed in the drugs debate -- part2
- Song of the day
- Heroes needed in the drugs debate - part1
- Open competition is the only real competition
- Revenge of the proles
- Tiger, Tiger, on the back-burner
- Can't see the trees for the Woods
- Serbia Must Cooperate With ICC To Accelerate EU In...
- SNP outlines plans for referendum on Scottish inde...
- World Parliament of Religions Opens In Melbourne
- LibDems Drop EU Referendum Pledge
- Series: Integrate Or Die!
- Seasonal Male
- ▼ December (18)