Skimming through the content of my archive I have to say that I think this blog has some potential and there is value in developing it. But looking at couple previous to this one I get a sense of panic.
So I think it is time for a bit of a (re)-assessment.
Some readers may also be aware that I've also recently started writing for Reading List (which I hope you may care to bother having a look at and about which you might like to share your comments). Each of my blogs are developing a distinctive style so I've decided to separate the content of the two in order to pay more attention to their brands.
So from now on, NYOOTW will function more like a contributing journalist/commentator to Reading List (though everyone is still welcome - I'm not going to close the door on any of you).
Saturday, 24 January 2009
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (58)
- National society is a fragile human construct
- New picture header
- More Focus, More Occasional, More Sagacious
- Protection from Crime Virus
- The spin that wound me up
- The revolution will not be blogged, the revolution...
- After Baby P, Child T
- Drama, tension, anxiety, nerves - stage fright?
- Arboreal delights
- Oranjepan recommends: Animal Collective
- Ammo against Camo
- China now #3
- This travesty of democracy is the cause of our eco...
- Diggin' a hole for yourself
- Milliband moderates his tone
- That Heathrow decision
- Here we go again - a new dodgy dossier?
- A green field at its' heart.
- Do you remember Concorde, Mr Wilson?
- Why Oranjepan?
- Employment incentives - a different tack
- Requests taken: submit here
- Blogaholism, Twitteritis, RSS Dependency and Statu...
- Libertarians advise:
- Escalating conflicts
- The news of today
- Why the LibDems?
- Something to chew over
- There are no taboos
- My resolution for 2009
- Party animals
- ▼ January (31)