I notice that I've received a spike in visitors over recent days.
While I'm grateful to all of you who have visited I also hope that you can help me in responding to your interests, queries and concerns.
So if there is any subject on which you wish to know my unreliable opinions, or a subject thread you want me to kick off discussion about then please comment below.
This blog is relatively new and is still establishing itself. I really think a good blog depends more on it's readership at least as much as the author, so in the interests of fair and open-mindedness I'm giving you the opportunity to help shape the direction it takes...
...if you've got a request, here's where to make it.
Remember, a good idea is a good idea wherever it comes from.
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (58)
- National society is a fragile human construct
- New picture header
- More Focus, More Occasional, More Sagacious
- Protection from Crime Virus
- The spin that wound me up
- The revolution will not be blogged, the revolution...
- After Baby P, Child T
- Drama, tension, anxiety, nerves - stage fright?
- Arboreal delights
- Oranjepan recommends: Animal Collective
- Ammo against Camo
- China now #3
- This travesty of democracy is the cause of our eco...
- Diggin' a hole for yourself
- Milliband moderates his tone
- That Heathrow decision
- Here we go again - a new dodgy dossier?
- A green field at its' heart.
- Do you remember Concorde, Mr Wilson?
- Why Oranjepan?
- Employment incentives - a different tack
- Requests taken: submit here
- Blogaholism, Twitteritis, RSS Dependency and Statu...
- Libertarians advise:
- Escalating conflicts
- The news of today
- Why the LibDems?
- Something to chew over
- There are no taboos
- My resolution for 2009
- Party animals
- ▼ January (31)